Get-Paid-To-Click

Author Joe Matheus Category

Avoid PTC Scams!

One of the easiest and fastest ways in earning money in the internet is probably using PTC "Paid To Click" sites, unfortunately most of these sites are scam. In my experience... i can tell the site is legitimate if it has a working forum, the admin is active in the forum, so many payment proofs (updated of course), offering not higher than $0.02/click, and... with DDOS protection.

I have spent a lot of my time looking for good PTC sites. I joined about 100+ PTC sites, and got paid from just 9 sites. Its really hard to find PTC sites that really pays. Anyway, i have listed below the top 5 ptc from my lists, which i got paid and still receiving payments.

1. Best Paid to Click on the Net.
2. The Coolest PTC site on Web.
3. Monthly payment made thru mailed checks.
4. Good Service & Great Reliability PTC - WordLinx
5. Automatic & no minimum payouts.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your post about paid to click.

Blogger said...

Discover how 1,000's of people like YOU are making a LIVING online and are fulfilling their dreams right NOW.
CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER

Blogger said...

Just received a check for $500.

Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can earn by taking paid surveys online...

So I took a video of myself getting paid over $500 for paid surveys to set the record straight.

Blogger said...

The top facts about Clixsense Get Paid To Click Program:
1. Upto $0.02/click.
2. 5 secs lowest timer.
3. Repeat every 24 hours.

Post a Comment

Written by Write to | PhotoIdeator Photoideator